SOLO Swiss, manufacturer of industrial controlled atmosphere furnaces since 1945, delivered a uniquely designed heat treatment furnace type Profitherm 80 to a German machines manufacturer.
This furnace P80 has been designed by Solo Swiss to match the customer’s specific requirements for the treatment of needles used in their industrial weaving or knitting machines.
This heat furnace is equipped with an oil quenching tank. A variety of gas (methanol, propane, air, ammonia, nitrogen) combines the austenitizing, the carburizing and the carbonitriding to meet the specifications of metallurgical expense of the customer.
With a useful load of 80 kg, this furnace is ideal to treat the industrial needles. The reliability of the results (hardness, carburizing depth and distortion) remains perfect with the parts being placed in bulk, or vertically, to prevent distortion.
This furnace provides the following benefits:
– A guaranted reproducibility and an excellent uniformity of the heat treatment process
– The possibility to heat up to 1100°C, by ramp
– A forced gas circulation in a perfect cylindrical reactor
– A possibility to add a second furnace or tank on the basic installation
– The possibility to realize small batches (rapid conditioning)
– A process control and supervision by Axron® Swiss Technology
SOLO Swiss – http://www.soloswiss.com manufactures advanced industrial furnaces for the heat treatment of metals since 1945. SOLO Swiss offers controlled atmosphere furnaces, type batch furnaces, bell-type furnaces, retort furnaces, muffle furnaces, hardening furnaces, continuous furnaces, mesh belt furnaces, continuous furnaces with online quenching, used in variety of heat treatment processes (Carburizing, Hardening, Ecocarb®, Tempering, Annealing, Austempering, Nitriding, Brazing, Carbonitriding, Sintering, Nitrocarburising, Oxinitriding, Quenching…).SOLO Swiss Group Public affairs email@example.com